Moringa leaf powder contains many important nutrients, such as 13 different vitamins, minerals, and about 20 types of amino acids by nature.
Contact us to find your nearest distributor
- Vitamins: Vitamin A (Alpha & beta carotene), vitamin B (choline), vitamin B1 (thiamin), vitamin B2 (riboflavin), vitamin B3 (niacin), vitamin B6 (Pyrodixine), vitamin B7 (biotin), vitamin B9 (folic acid), vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin), vitamin C (Ascorbic acid), vitamin D (Cholecalciferol), vitamin E (tocopherol), vitamin k.
- Minerals: Iron, calcium, copper, magnesium, manganese, phosphorus, potassium, selenium, sulfur, zinc
- Essential amino acids: Histidine, Isoleucine, Leucine, lysine, methionine, phenylalanine, threonine, tryptophan, Valine
Traditionally used 2 to 3 capsules a day to provide the body with all essential vitamins and minerals.
- Boost your immune system,
- Support the metabolism and the cell structure of the body.
- Strengthen the cardiovascular system,
- Detoxify the body of toxins.
- Promote proper digestion and the normal function of the liver and the kidneys,
- Maringa capsules support normal blood sugar levels in the body,
- Promote a better sleep and give a feeling of general well-being
Furthermore Moringa capsules support the body’s anti-inflammatory mechanisms, have a positive effect on healthy weight loss and rejuvenate energy and vitality.